Vizup Ultimate is designed for optimization of complex 3D models (CAD/CAM/CAE systems and others) for real-time visualization. It is a 3D reduction and optimization tool that speeds rendering and provides enhanced control over a 3D model's visual quality. The product allows you to achieve the finest quality in optimization and polygon reduction, which can be compared to manual work of a designer. Supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (.STL) file formats.
Vizup's revolutionary reducing technology makes it possible for manufacturing companies to bring complete product ranges to life on the internet - with no remodelling required. This unique technology is allowing companies to utilize existing CAD-data for 3D product presentations or for virtual training scenarios.
Vizup Ultimate is a software specially developed to meet needs Industrial Designers within the manufacturing industry. By using Vizup designer can evaluate the design concept in real time. Designers can evaluate different design alternatives and freely rotate the product together as well zoom in on specific details. This can all be accomplished with the same visual quality that today is realized with the assistance of renderings.
There's no parameters tuning necessary to process highly optimized reduction algorithms. This significantly reduces 3D file size and download time. It offers support for the VRML format. Vizup will bring your products to life in the real-time visualization directly from existing CAD-data!
You will discover a unique option - "Quality reduction", which allows you to use all the capacity of our technology to achieve the best results. You get a low-poly model that retains the visual fidelity of a high-poly model. Vizup Batch Mode saves time of a highly-paid specialist, who creates industrial or architectural real-time presentations, or builds 3D models for industrial systems of virtual reality.
» version 5.1.5 - posted on 2013-10-26
Advanced polygon reduction technology.
» version 2.3.5 - posted on 2007-05-14
Increased compatibility in Windows Vista.
VIZUP EVALUATION-EDITION SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Vizup End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Vizup for the Vizup Desktop, which includes computer software and may include "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install, copy or use the SOFTWARE.
The definition of terms set forth in this Section, shall apply when such terms are used in this Agreement, and any amendments hereto:
IMPROVEMENTS : shall mean correction of any faults. These faults are in fact very complex and may be impossible to correct within the current state of the art. It is not therefore possible for Vizup to promise any systematic corrections.
SPECIFICATIONS : shall mean the functional performance parameters of the Licensed Program effective on the date of this Agreement.
2. SOFTWARE LICENSE. Subject to the provisions contained herein, Vizup grants you a non-exclusive, non transferable license to use the object code version of the Software free of charge for an unlimited period. You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
3. LIMITATIONS. You may not (1) permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above; (2) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction), or create derivative works based on the Software; (3) copy the Software other than as specified above; (4) rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or (5) remove any copyright, trademark, proprietary rights, disclaimer or warning notice included on or embedded in any part of the Software; and (6) sell, license, sublicense, rent or otherwise transfer the Software.
4. TITLE. Title and ownership of all proprietary rights in the Software, including any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, trade name or other intellectual property right, will at all times remain the property of Vizup. You agree not to remove or obliterate any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights notices of Vizup from the Software. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law. This license gives you no rights to such content.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
VIZUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE. BUT, VIZUP SHALL MAKE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO CORRECT ANY BUGS REVEALED BY LICENSEE IN A REASONABLE TIME. IMPROVEMENTS MAY SEEM TO BE MINOR CHANGES TO THE USER, BUT ARE OFTEN TECHNICALLY DIFFICULT.
6. TERMINATION. This License will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the software. The obligations of you and Vizup under Sections 4 ("Title"), 5 ("Limited Warranty and Liability"), 6 ("Termination") and 7 ("General Provisions") hereof will survive termination of this EULA and will continue in full force and effect thereafter.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights in this agreement. If any provision of this EULA is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the parties agree that such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this EULA, and further agree to substitute for the invalid provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Vizup and supersedes any prior agreement, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this EULA.
Copyright 2013 Vizup. All rights reserved.